I made Cream of Crab Soup
Last Sunday I tried a new recipe which I found on the Internet. I did not follow it exactly, because I feel some important ingredients were missing. So I modified it, added some ingredients, reduced the quantity of some (especially the butter), and replaced some of it. But thank God it turned out well and everyone at home liked it. So here it is my very own Cream of Crab Soup recipe.
• 1 tablespoon butter.
• 1 onion, chopped.
• 7 cloves garlic, minced.
• A small piece of ginger, minced. (It’s so difficult to write a recipe ^_^’ )
• 1 cup of Crab meat.
• 4 tablespoon of flour.
• 1 ½ cup of fresh milk.
• Pepper and salt to taste.
• 1 Chicken stock cube, dilute in boiling water.
• ½ stalk Scallions, chopped. (you can add more if you want)
• Add butter in a pot. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger until soft.
• Stir in flour.
• Add milk and chicken stock and stir. Let it simmer.
• Add scallion for good smell.
• Add crab meat and let it boil and cook nicely.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve hot.
I must be the worst recipe writer. This is my first time writing a recipe and I find it real hard. I was too excited my soup turned out well that I forgot to snap a picture of it. I don’t know how it will turn out if you try, but when I did it, it tasted so good. Maybe I have to attend classes on how to write recipe. Anyhow, Congratulations Jayne, you’ll make a good chef. Chef de Cuisine.(perasan!!)
"Life is so interesting, if you want it that way. :)"