Quick and Easy Bread Toast For Breakfast

My quick and easy Bread Toast is really helpful whenever I'm rushing to work. No going to work without breakfast. So if I'm late, especially if the day before I'm super exhausted and need to sleep a little longer, this is very helpful.

I spread the white sandwich bread with butter and toast them, actually I put it on my pan and melt the butter until it's a little crispy, then I spread St Dalfour Wild BlueBerry Spread and I sprinkle some black cumin on it. Breakfast ready. Delicious and St Dalfour Wild BlueBerry Spread is my favorite plus it goes really well with black cumin, I don't know why I love that taste when the two combines together.


Black Cumin or nigella sativa or habbatus sauda (wow.....haha) is very good for health, it can boost your immune system, helps in digestion and has a lot of nutrition. Usually it's given for women after birth in my family.


Comments