Herbed Egg Salad Sandwich

Last Sunday, we celebrated my little boy's 2nd year birthday. Just a simple celebration among my family members. I prepared a few dishes for teatime birthday party. One of the menu was Herbed Egg Salad which was a hit because the tray was empty by the end of the day. 😋

I tried this recipe from www.teatimemagazine.com. The sandwich was very light and delicious, kids will love it especially. Easy to prepare and also can be made for breakfast or for the kids for school. Fresh dill was a new herb I used, never used it before. Got it from the hypermarket Tesco, just RM1.00, cheap but has many health benefits. Boosts digestion, I read in one of the articles on the web and many other health benefits that you can surf on the internet. It's feathery leaves resembles the ones that we call Christmas tree... hahaha. 


I'm yet to experiment it in other recipes. While writing this post, I'm also surfing thespruce.com , looks like they have some good recipes to try out using dill. 

After the party ended I still had the leftover from the herbed egg salad which really helped me for a midnight snack. Spread it on a slice of bread and sprinkle some black cumin for extra spice. So don't forget to try it out, it's super delicious. yummy....

🌿 Happy Cooking 🌿



Comments