Call Arya

I was hesitant to call that number, but it keeps on popping into my mind. I'll just forget it, maybe I should think about something else, like what book I should read, or what I should cook for dinner, or go online shopping. Damn.... it keeps on coming into my mind, how do I get rid of this sense of curiosity in me. 


I mean, that number, it could be fake or a prank. And if I did call it, they would probably record my conversation and play it on national TV or viral it on social media. I'll be a laughing stock, and my whole entire life I would need to just cover my whole self up like 'Barney the lovable purple dinosaur' whenever I'm out.  Why Barney? Cause he is purple and lovable... that's why!!



"It's Arya....he sounds sincere. Call, call. Call."πŸ’‘



Oh shut up mind!! Don't make me think about it. He is sincere, and he'd probably get someone nice like... Nayantara. Plus I don't want to be Barney.



It's not that I want to be his life partner, thought of just becoming a friend. But he doesn't even know me. He is a Star. And me.... just a Civil EngineerπŸ‘·....bitumen, crusher run, road, drainage, CBR, coring, hot sun 🌞... that's my life. No No No....not in common at all. Even if we were going out for let's say a cup of tea 🍡for chat, what will it be like :



Me : Hi Arya

Arya : Hi Jayne
Me : MMMmmmm so how's life? (That's a dumb question, of course everyone knows that his life is super cool, he is a Star ... Miss Jayne remember!!).
Arya : Great, what about yours...
Me : Haaa... great too. 
Arya : So ... tell me about yourself... maybe we can get to know better?
Me : Errr.... sure why not. Well I'm a Civil Engineer and I'm working for bla...bla...bla... 
        (and after I finish telling my story, what the hell to talk about?)


Stop...stop ... stop, he would have probably slept off by the time I end my great story about me, myself and I.



So that's the reason I'm not calling.



Or maybe if I called.... :



Ring....

Me: Hi, err Arya, it's me Jayne...I'm calling from Malaysia...
Hang Up!!


That's horrible. Isn't it?😟



So that is another reason I'm not calling.



Plus the reason I said earlier, it will be recorded and goes viral.



So mind, FORGET. Go to bed....



73301-73301....



Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh.............. stop!! Arya doesn't like to be bothered. He doesn't like to be with a Civil Engineer!! Go to bed....now.



Then I started rolling on the bed....jumping up and down, shutting my eyes and saying stop, stop, stop. Then I opened my eyes, and there in front of my eyes, the Arya poster on the wall..... Noooo......😟



Switch of the light. There, no Arya..... pheewwww....😌



Handphone ringing ☎....Arya on the screen. Noooooooo.... switch it off! 



Shit, that was my boss calling....great!! Call back Jayne.




*It's just a story...

Comments