Escape to French Village

The day I eagerly waited for finally arrived. 14th of August 2010, my trip to French Town with my dear Jinji and his sister, Puvi. Both of them were excited about this trip too. Its Jinji and Puvi's first time to French Town. I went there years ago with my family. But the thought of the breath taking scenery and the beautiful french artistic buildings inspired by the Original Colmar Village in Alsace, France never bored me. Plus its a great place to snap photos. :)

The journey to Colmar Tropicale Berjaya Hills French Village in Bukit Tinggi Pahang took us about 90 minutes. Of course we intent to reach there earlier but I took the wrong turn and missed the exit to Kuantan, somewhere near Batu Caves. Thanks to our road signage!

Need I explain more of this beautiful village. A Picture speaks a thousand words.  Lovely photographs of Jinji, Puvi and me.






























I loved this trip and looking forward to go again.

Comments