Deepavali 2017

On the second day of Deepavali, we had a simple lunch treat for our friends. The menu was White Rice, Pumpkin Sambar, Mix Vegetables, Brinjal Perattal, Ladies Finger Pachadi, Fruit Salad and Rava Payasam for desert.

That's alot to prepare, but I made it. And I'm so glad they finished it. Jayne can be a good chef rite .... hehehe. But there was a twist in this task of preparing lunch. I cannot use Garlic and Onion. Oh uh.... I never cook without Garlic and Onion. It's my main ingredient...

But anyhow, I made it!!! Clap clap clap... :-)

Satisfied that my guest enjoyed thier lunch alot until the plate was clean... Yes everything was well except, you know... It's not Jayne if I did not do a mistake. Hehe... i forgot to chill the Mango Juice and served it hot on a very very hot day. Heeee... The End.

Comments