Mandi Chicken

Good day. Last weekend I tried making Mandi Chicken. My first time making Saudi Arabia dish. I have not tried the original one. Looking forward to try this food soon. Coming back to the Mandi Chicken that I cooked last weekend, I actually saw this recipe on Youtube - Sajees Taste Zone. Have a look at my master piece, looks delicious rite???


The time when I was grinding all the roasted spice together, I must say it was really aromatic and tempting. The nutmeg, cardamom, dry ginger and cinnamon made it smell all so good. And the idea of steaming the chicken and later frying it I guess made the chicken more soft and tasty just like how it should be if I were to use an oven. 


Look at the spices, very pretty rite. Wait till you really 'mandi' the chicken with this blended Mandi spice. Then you'll be amazed how great it smells and after that taste it. Waaaa...really superb.


Then you can have a feast with your family , like I did. =) Happy cooking.

Comments