Weekend Crab Masala

Last Sunday, I made Crab Masala, which the recipe I took from the internet a very long time ago. I can't remember whose blog it was but definitely the recipe is superb and most of the time I follow it. Bellow are the photos during the making of this delicious crab recipe.

 Some of the ingredients used in this recipe. 

 Colours look pretty rite? Chili Powder, Coriander powder and Turmeric.

 And there at the top right is my recipe book ....

Spices ... which adds the aroma....

 And finally the end product...

Now tell me who does not love eating crab?? The flesh is so sweet and when it's soaked in the masala, tastes even better.Serve with plain rice. Want the recipe? Just ask Mr.Google, he'll send you to some of the best webs. Happy searching, cooking and tasting. =)
 

Comments