Message From Boss

Dear Jayne...

Thanks a lot for the wish. It has been a wonderful moment working with you throughout the years. I'm so glad to have experienced great time working with all the supporting staffs especially you. I did enjoy working moments at xxx and really hope that I will meet good working team like this at my new place too. I'm taking all the fond memories back with me here.
Keep up all the good works and I believe with the continuous hard work and strong desire to learn, you will definitely become a good engineer soon. Good luck and all the best for you. May you enjoy your time working with the new Boss.
Take care.

BOSS

............

Boss, I'm gonna truly miss you. I wish god will give me another chance to work with you again. Till we meet again. You are a great person and I respect you alot. And I will never forget everything you have done for me.

Comments