2. 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
3. 1 green chili (cut into small pieces)
4. 1 piece of chicken cocktail sausage (minced)
5. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
6. 1 teaspoon oil
7. 1/4 cup water
8. Salt to taste.
1. First you have to boil some water in a pot. Once the water starts to boil, just add the broccoli into the pot and once it changes colour, take it out.
2. In a wok, heat oil. Add the garlic, chilies and sausage. Stir the ingredients. Then add water and let the sausage cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the soy sauce and salt. Let it cook for a while and then add the broccoli. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Serve hot with white rice. ^_^
Yummy!!!! It's time to eat. ^_^